Old English Synonyms
A moral compass is anakey concept in business ethics that refers to the beliefs that a person or organization uses to make decisions about right and wrong.
Amoral compass is an inner sense of right and wrong that guides a person’s choices and actions.
1. My moral compass is telling me that this is the right thing to do.
2. I’m not sure what my moral compass is telling me to do in this situation.
3. I’m trying to follow my moral compass, but it’s difficult.
4. I’ve lost my moral compass.
5. I need to find my moral compass.