Old English Synonyms
The set of values is the collection of beliefs, customs, and attitudes that define a group or culture.
A set of values is a group of principles or standards that guide someone’s behavior.
1. We need to instill a set of values in our children if we want them to be good citizens.
2. The company has a set of values that all employees are expected to uphold.
3. My parents always taught me to live by a set of values, and I am grateful for that.
4. Without a set of values, life would be quite chaotic.
5. It is important to have a set of values that you are passionate about.