That’s a sick vocab. – That’s a great vocabulary.
You have a broad vocab. – You have a large vocabulary.
He’s got a lot of vocab. – He has a lot of vocabulary.
Old English Synonyms
Words and expressions. The words and expressions that a person knows and uses.
A vocabulary is a list of words used in a particular language, or a set of words related to a particular subject.
1. The definition of “vocabulary” is the set of words used in a particular language.
2. By learning new vocabulary, you can improve your English skills.
3. A person’s vocabulary is the set of words they know.
4. If you want to build your vocabulary, you need to read a lot.
5. I need to expand my vocabulary if I want to get a better score on the TOEFL.