For example: The book’s characters were very relatable.
The book’s characters were very easy to connect with.
Old English Synonyms
Able to be related to; easy to understand or identify with.
Relatable means capable of being related or associated. Something that is relatable can be connected to something else in a way that makes sense.
1. I always feel more relatable when I’m around animals.
2. I found her story relatable as I have also experienced something similar in my life.
3. Being relatable is one of the most important qualities in a leader.
4. His music is so relatable and it really touches my soul.
5. I think we can all agree that she is relatable in every way.