Old English Synonyms
Documentation of events or facts; something that provides evidence of something else
A record is a collection of information that has been stored in a computer system. This collection of information can be in the form of text, images, audio, or video.
1. I need to check the records to see when the last time the pipes were cleaned.
2. Do we have records of what time the alarm was set off last night?
3. The company has a strict policy about keeping records of customer information.
4. I think I need to records my games so I can improve.
5. The machine is not working properly and it is not recording the information correctly.