Old English Synonyms
The word ‘music’ can be replaced with the Old English words ‘gleo’ or ‘hleoþ’.
Music is an art form whose medium is sound.
The word music is defined as an art form consisting of sounds that are organized in a specific way to produce a desired effect. These sounds can be created using a variety of instruments and voices, and they can be combined in different ways to create different styles of music. Music can be used for a variety of purposes, including to express emotions, to tell a story, to create a mood, or to simply entertain.
1. I love listening to music.
2. Music is the best way to relax.
3. I can’t live without music.
4. I don’t know what I would do without music.
5. Music is the best thing in the world.