Old English Synonyms
The word ‘melody’ can be replaced with the words ‘tune’
A melody is a succession of musical notes that are typically played in a smooth and flowing manner.
A melody is a series of pitches that create a distinctive sequence that is typically repeated.
1. The melody of the song was so beautiful that it brought tears to my eyes.
2. I could hear the melody of the wind blowing through the trees.
3. The melody of the waves crashing against the shore was so relaxing.
4. The melody of the birds singing in the morning was the perfect way to start my day.
5. I love listening to the melody of the rain while I am falling asleep.