Old English Synonyms
A tool that allows users to customize a product or service to their specific needs or preferences.
A konfigurator is a tool or program that helps users to configure or customize a product or system. It may be a stand-alone program or integrated into a larger software application.
1. The konfigurator is a tool that allows you to configure your system.
2. You can use the konfigurator to change your system settings.
3. The konfigurator can be used to customize your system.
4. You can use the konfigurator to adjust your system settings.
5. The konfigurator can help you troubleshoot your system.