Old English Synonyms
Configuration + -or = a person who configures or arranges something
A configurator is a program or an online tool that is used to configure products or systems. It is typically used to tailor a product or system to the specific needs of a customer or user.
1. The configurator is an online tool that helps you create a custom configuration for your project.
2. The configurator allows you to select the features you want and then generates the corresponding code.
3. You can use the configurator to create a custom configuration for your project.
4. The configurator will help you select the right components for your project.
5. The configurator can generate the code for your project.