Old English Synonyms
A note, typically at the bottom of a page, to refer readers to other notes or literature.
Footnotes are notes that are placed at the bottom of a page. They are typically used to cite sources or to provide additional information about a topic.
1. According to the study, footnotes are often used to provide additional information that may be relevant to the reader.
2. The author includes several footnotes throughout the text to provide further information on the topic.
3. In the footnotes, the author provides citations for the sources used in the paper.
4. The reader is referred to the footnotes for further information on the points made in the text.
5. The footnotes offer additional insight into the author’s thoughts on the subject.