There are no standard synonyms for this word.
Old English Synonyms
Cincipufna – five pounders
Cincipufna is a Native American word meaning “Dogs Pound.”
Cincipufna is a plant that is native to the island of Puerto Rico. The plant is a member of the genus Passiflora and is in the family Passifloraceae. The plant is a vine that can grow to be over 30 feet long. The leaves of the plant are large and have a toothed margin. The flowers of the plant are white with purple streaks and are about 1 inch in diameter. The fruit of the plant is an orange-colored berry that is about 1 inch in diameter.
1. The cincipufna is a native plant to South America.
2. The cincipufna is known for its bright green leaves.
3. The cincipufna is a common houseplant in many parts of the world.
4. The cincipufna is known to be a very hardy plant.
5. The cincipufna is a very popular plant among gardeners.