Old English Synonyms
a person who is outstanding or extremely good at something
Whiz is an informal term meaning “expert” or “prodigy.” It can also be used as a verb meaning “to move or happen quickly or swiftly.”
1. The whiz of the blades spinning quickly in the air was soothing.
2. The whiz of the ball as it sailed through the air was deafening.
3. The whiz of the arrow as it flew through the air was mesmerizing.
4. The whiz of the plane as it took off was exhilarating.
5. The whiz of the train as it passed by was daunting.