Old English Synonyms
The definition of vantage is an advantageous position.
1. from a position of superiority, as in physical strength, size, or position;
2. from a position of greater power or authority;
3. from a superior standpoint;
1. a position of advantage, superiority, or power;
2. an advantageous or favorable position;
3. anything that gives one an advantage;
4. the commanding view from the top of a hill;
5. a right, privilege, or immunity not enjoyed by others;
6. a naval force best situated for attacking its enemy;
7. the forward edge of the attacking force;
8. the leading position in
The company’s move to the new location provides a vantage point from which to launch their new product line.
From the vantage point of the hill, the city below looked like a scene from a postcard.
The driver of the sports car had the vantage of seeing the oncoming truck, but the truck driver did not.
The company’s new product launch was a vantage point for their marketing team.
The company’s move to the new location was a vantage point for their new product launch.