Old English Synonyms
a process or period of changing from one state or condition to another
A transition is a collection of processes that convert a system from one state to another. Transitions are driven by triggers, which are events or conditions that cause the transition to occur.
1. I’m having trouble transitioning from my old job to my new job.
2. The transition from high school to college was hard for me.
3. My sister is going through a transition in her life right now.
4. The company is going through a transition right now.
5. We are in the midst of a transition.