I’m not sure what you’re asking for.
Old English Synonyms
to think carefully about something
to think carefully or deliberately about something; to give serious consideration to something
1. I need some time to reflect on what you said.
2. I can’t believe how much I’ve changed, I can really see it reflecting in my journal entries from when I was younger.
3. The surface of the water reflect the light of the sun.
4. The company’s quarterly financial report reflects a slight increase in sales.
5. Our actions often reflect our true feelings.