Old English Synonyms
The antonyms of ‘performance’ are ‘inaction’
‘lack of performance’
The action or process of performing a task or role
The action or process of carrying out or accomplishing an action, task, or function
1. After weeks of intense practice, the orchestra was finally ready for their big performance.
2. Although he was nervous, he gave a great performance.
3. The play was a huge success due in part to the excellent performance of the lead actress.
4. The company is evaluating his performance and may give him a raise.
5. Her dance performance was so beautiful that it brought tears to my eyes.