Old English Synonyms
The word Palestine is used to refer to the geographical region located between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River. The region is also commonly referred to as the Holy Land.
Palestine is a region located in western Asia. The region is bounded by the Mediterranean Sea to the west, Lebanon to the north, Syria to the northeast, Jordan to the east, and Egypt to the southwest. The official boundaries of the region have never been formally declared, and it has fluctuated throughout history. The region is considered holy by Christians, Muslims, and Jews.
1. Palestine is a region located in Western Asia.
2. The Palestinian people are an ethnic group originating from the region of Palestine.
3. The Palestinian Liberation Organization is a political organization that represents the Palestinian people.
4. The State of Palestine is a sovereign state located in the Middle East.
5. The Gaza Strip is a Palestinian territory located on the southeastern coast of the Mediterranean Sea.