Old English Synonyms
A mud puddle is a small body of water that has accumulated on the ground, typically as a result of rainfall.
A mud puddle is a small body of water that has accumulated on the ground, usually after it has rained.
1. It rained all day long and created big mud puddles in the park.
2. The kids loved to play in the mud puddles, even though they got dirty.
3. I have to be careful not to step in any mud puddles when I walk home.
4. Their shoes were covered in mud after playing in the puddles.
5. She loved the feeling of the mud squishing between her toes.