Old English Synonyms
A memo is a short, formal document that is typically used to communicate within a company.
A memo is a short, informal document that is written to communicate within a company or organization. Memos are typically used to convey concise information or updates about topics such as new policies, procedures, or initiatives.
1. I sent a memo to my boss asking for a raise.
2. The company’s memo said that we needed to start working harder.
3. I wrote a memo to myself reminding to buy bread on the way home.
4. The boss handed out a memo at the meeting this morning.
5. I’m going to put this memo on your desk so you’ll be sure to see it.