Carried out with great psychological or physiological effort or energy:
The survey was carried out intensively over a period of six months.
We intensively studied the problem for two weeks before reaching a decision.
Old English Synonyms
Proceeding with great effort or energy; strenuous: an intensive search for the missing climber.
The definition of intensively is something that is done with great intensity or concentrated effort.
1. I am intensively studying for my exams.
2. She intensively briefed us on the company’s policies.
3. We intensively discussed the pros and cons of the project.
4. They are intensively training for the marathon.
5. I intensively searched for my lost keys.