Vessel that circulates blood throughout the body.
Soul | spirit | mind | intellect | psyche
Old English Synonyms
The heart is a symbol of love and feeling. It is often used to represent the emotional or moral center of a person or group.
The heart is a muscle that pumps blood through the body. The heart is about the size of a fist and is located in the chest between the lungs. The heart muscle is made up of four chambers: the right atrium and right ventricle, and the left atrium and left ventricle. The right and left sides of the heart are separated by a wall of tissue called the septum.
1. The heart is a muscle that pumps blood through the body.
2. The heart is located in the chest, between the lungs.
3. The heart is about the size of a fist.
4. The heart pumps blood through the body by contracting and relaxing.
5. The heart beat can be felt in the pulse.