Old English Synonyms
The antonyms for the word ‘drain clear’ would be ‘drain clog’ or ‘drain blockage.’
Draining clear means that all of the water has been removed from an area.
Drain clear is a process in which water is forced out of a clogged drain in order to clear the blockage. This is done by using a plunger or a drain snake.
1. Use a plunger to clear the drain.
2. I need to clear the drain before the water backs up.
3. The plumber said that he could clear the drain for $100.
4. I used a chemical drain cleaner to clear the drain.
5. I called the city to clear the drain in front of my house.