Old English Synonyms
A director is the person in charge of the overall creative vision and production of a film, play, or other performance.
The person in charge of making sure a movie or play is successful. This person is in charge of the acting, the set design, and the overall tone and feel of the production.
1. The director of the company was very impressed with the new employee.
2. The director of the film was very unhappy with the actor’s performance.
3. The director of the school was very pleased with the progress of the students.
4. The director of the hospital was very concerned about the state of the patients.
5. The director of the department was very angry with the way the employees were behaving.