Old English Synonyms
A design is a plan or specification for the construction of an object or system or for the implementation of an activity or process.
The word design can be used as a noun or a verb. As a noun, it refers to a plan, drawing, or sketch that is used to guide the construction or manufacturing of something. As a verb, it means to plan or create a design.
1) I need to design a new poster for my band.
2) The design of the new iPhone is really sleek.
3) The designer created a beautiful dress.
4) The house is designed to be energy-efficient.
5) I’m going to design a new website for my business.