Old English Synonyms
Derriere is a French word meaning backside or buttocks.
The derriere is the lower backside of the human body. It is also commonly referred to as the buttocks or bottom.
1. Could you please stop staring at my derriere?
2. I’m not sure what you’re looking at, but my derriere is not that interesting.
3. I’m starting to get a bit self-conscious about all the attention my derriere is getting.
4. I wish people would stop referring to my derriere as “big” or ” ample.”
5. Just because my derriere is large does not mean it’s available for public groping.