Old English Synonyms
A conjunction is a word that joins words, phrases, or clauses together.
A conjunct is a word, phrase, or clause that is joined to another word, phrase, or clause to form a larger grammatical unit.
1. The conjunct is an important part of speech in many languages.
2. The conjunct can be used to connect two clauses or phrases.
3. The conjunct can also be used to connect two words.
4. The conjunct can be used to connect two ideas.
5. The conjunct can be used to connect two thoughts.