Old English Synonyms
Someone who is not a camel jockey could be described as sedentary
Meaning they are inactive or do not engage in much physical activity.
a person who rides a camel, typically in a race
Camel jockey is a derogatory term used to refer to people from countries in the Middle East, North Africa, and Central Asia, who are typically of Arab, Berber, or Turkic descent. The term is often used to describe people who are seen as being lazy, dirty, and/or uneducated.
1. The camel jockey was very skilled at keeping the camel under control.
2. The camel jockey was very excited to be racing in the camel race.
3. The camel jockey was very nervous about riding in the camel race.
4. The camel jockey was very confident in his camel racing skills.
5. The camel jockey was very determined to win the camel race.