Old English Synonyms
A cache is a collection of items that are hidden away or stored for future use.
A cache is a type of temporary storage where frequently accessed data is kept for faster access.
A cache is a small, fast memory that is used to store frequently accessed data. When data is referenced from the cache, it is typically faster than referencing the same data from main memory or from a disk.
1. I’m going to cache some food in my room in case I get hungry later.
2. I need to clear my cache or my computer will run slowly.
3. This website is loading slowly because it’s cached on my computer.
4. I’m going to cache this video so I can watch it offline.
5. I need to stop cached images from loading on this website.