Old English Synonyms
Amalgamation is the blending or combining of distinct elements or qualities to form a single, unified entity.
Amalgamation is the process of combining two or more items into a single unit. The items can be anything, including people, organizations, ideas, or objects. The result of an amalgamation is typically a new and different entity that is more than the sum of its parts.
1. The two companies have been in talks about an amalgamation for months.
2. If the amalgamation goes ahead, the new company will be the biggest in the industry.
3. The board of directors has voted in favour of the amalgamation.
4. The amalgamation will result in the loss of some jobs.
5. The two companies have been accused of engaging in an illegal amalgamation.